Welcome to The Earls High School. We are very much looking forward to inducting you into the class of 2025 when you arrive in September. In the meantime, you will find all sorts of useful information on this page, so that, hopefully, you’ll find starting at your new school as stress-free as possible:
- A New Intake presentation from Mr Fox and Mr Benham
- A transition video which has been sent to our Primary Schools and is viewable below. Led by our Junior Leadership Team, the video offers students an insight into what they can expect when they join us in September.
- A video with welcome messages from Mr Benham (Head of Lower School), Mrs Bryant (Year 7 Coordinator) and Mr Berry (Director of Student Needs).
- A video from our Heads of Faculty to introduce themselves, along with some of the topics that students will study when they join us in September.
- A transition workbook which was shared with Primary Schools enabling students to work through some fun and engaging preparatory activities. You will see that some of the tasks encourage students to come up with questions for their arrival in September. A copy can be found below; please encourage your child to have a go at the activities, and to bring their booklet into school on their first day.
- A copy of the letter sent out to families on Friday 26th June.
- A pdf copy of our Information for Parents of New Year 6 Students booklet, which contains a wealth of useful information.
We will hold a Transition Day for our new Year 7 students on Thursday 3rd September. Year 7 students will have the school to themselves on this day, and it will give them the opportunity to find their way around, meet new friends and begin to learn our routines. They should arrive at school for 8.35 am at the main entrance. We would ask all students to bring a packed lunch for this day. Students will finish at our normal time of 3.15 pm.
Mr A Benham (Head of Lower School) email@example.com
Mrs J Bryant (Year 7 Co-ordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr S Berry (Director of Student Needs) email@example.com