Nothing is more important to us at The Earls High School than the safety and welfare of our students. We take rigorous steps to ensure that students stay safe and do not come to any harm. We work with parents, carers and a range of external agencies in order to secure this.
If you have any concerns, no matter how small they may seem, about the safety and welfare of a young person, please contact the schools Designated Lead for Child Protection, Mr P Ramage or the relevant Year Co-ordinator.
Please see the links below for important information regarding the safeguarding of students here at The Earls High School.
- Dudley Safeguarding Children Board DSCB
- The Earls High School’s Safeguarding Policy
- The Earls High School’s Anti Bullying Policy
- The Earls High School’s Prevent Strategy Document
- Channel Duty Guidance Protecting vulnerable people from being drawn into terrorism